|image via Mosquitno|
I am a mosquito magnet. They love me. They also love 3 of my 4 kiddos. This can make spending time in the outdoors (which we love), less fun and kind of a pain. There is nothing I hate more than calling a hike or night on the lake short because we can’t stand the mosquitoes.
So, I was thrilled when Mosquitno contacted me about their product. They sell bands and stickers that naturally repel mosquitoes with citronella oil. We tried them out on a hot summer night and were bite free, which never happens! The bands were great for the adults and older kids and the stickers were perfect for the littler ones who seemed to want to play with the bracelet more than they wanted to wear it. We are sold!
A few facts about the bands (1 for $3.99 or 5 for $17.99. Because of the cost, I would most likely use these if we were going to be outdoors for an extended period of time. They are very effective, but once you open the bracelet they begin working for the 150 hours. Ideal for camping or weekends on the lake, but perhaps not as cost effective for a few hours outdoors at a time.)
- silicone rubber wrist band infused with citronella oil
- lasts for 6 days – up to 150 hours of exposure
- resealable package to preserve effectiveness
- sporty, comfortable wristband in lots of fun colors – even glow in the dark!
- kids and adult sizes
- all natural, safe, non-toxic, DEET-free
- ORDER HERE
- heavy-duty sticker infused with citronella
- lasts for 3 days – up to 72 hours of exposure
- stick to your clothing, hats, shoes, anywhere
- 6 fun themes
- all-natural, safe, non-toxic, DEET-free
- Safe for kids 3 yrs & up (can be a choking hazard)
- ORDER HERE