Our friends at Vistaprint got wind of THIS POST about how much I love using them for Christmas cards, and they are generously giving away $100 to one lucky Mom Explores Michigan reader to use towards their Holiday cards. To enter, read my post on Vistaprint HERE and visit their site. Then, comment on my Facebook page and tell me which Vistaprint design you will use or maybe you plan on creating your own.
If you don’t have a Facebook account, comment on this post and I will enter for you!
- Clean your lens. Make it shine for a crystal clear photo.
- Don’t rush. Open your camera app and give it a few seconds to adjust to the light in the room.
- Look for light. Choose a bright area and keep the light source behind you.
- Shoot in color. You can always change it to black and white later.
- Get close. The more you zoom, the lower the quality.